Wednesday 19 June 2013

Coloring Marci wid distress markers

Hello everyone !!
I am back from singapore, after a vacation.. Believe me I was missing my craft world, and now as I am back, so I present you all my first Marci card.. I bought this stamp from Singapore itself... ;)

The complete card...


Colored Marci for the first time.... and put glossy accents on it..


I do believe in my dreams...


Used this beautiful Twine in my own style..


After Tilda, I am loving Marci..... :)


I made this card, keeping in mind two reasons : 1. I was eager to use marci stamp..
 2. wanted to play along the following challenges..


13 comments:

  1. Very pretty. Your argyle work is great. Loving the colors. Thanks for playing along at BGC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty creation. Love the Marci n like the style how u use the Twine in a unique way.

    Sudha
    sudha-kalra.blogspot.in
    crazycrafter-craftsuppliesshop.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, Lovely card Charu... Cute way of using the twine...
    happy to b ur new follower.

    Hugs
    Catherine
    http://vidhucreations.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely use of Bakers Twine...
    Thanks for joining us at Color Conception Challenges.All the very Best!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely coloring & amazing use of BT, thanks for sharing at Color Conceptions Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing use of BT!! Thanks for joining us at CC Challenges! All the best!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautifully done ....thanks for joining us at color conception challenges

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank u everyone.. from the bottom of my heart, :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful coloring love the argyle u created !
    Thanks for joining us at Beyond grey challenges.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  10. A super smart & CUTE creation of argyle...and love the digi !

    Thanks for playing with us @ BGC

    Hugs,
    Bips.

    ReplyDelete