Wednesday 31 July 2013

Another Tag.. :)

Hi all there reading my blog....  :)
As I had discussed in my recent post, this post is about my second attempt to make a tag...
 I put in quite a little effort to make this..
 First, I distressed the tag with multiple distressing inks. I guess four or five colors of DI, to give it a multicolored background..
Then, I embossed the butterflies with embossing folder and my Big Shot..
I added a quarter of doily.. distressed it with matchin colors..
Then created the lovely bloom myself... Added a brad in the centre..
Finally after assembling everything on the black base, I added a little stickles/ glitter for that shining look..
And here's my second Tag ready... 





Playing with:

6 comments:

  1. Loved the embossed bg again Charu !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved the way you made the mutlicolored background Charu
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia
    Cards Crafts School Projects

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank u sonia ji.... it means a lot to get words from you... :P

      Delete
  3. Wow.. beautiful tag & lovely colours... Thank you for joining us at "For the Love of Crafting"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful background Charu, congrats on the win :)


    ReplyDelete