Tuesday 27 August 2013

Ancient beginning !!

Hi everyone !!
Today I am here to share a quilled project with you all... This project I started 6 months back... I did make some big flowers and some small filler flowers... But I just got tired of making leaves and just dumped the project in my craft wardrobe.. :P  . Believe me, I worked for a week or 10 days on this and just forgot about it... Recently when I was searching for something in my craft almirah, I thought it really needs to be arranged back properly... so I took out time and did that.. found this incomplete project...
Eventually I decided to finish it...

 They have rightly said "There is no limit to learning"... In last 6 months I have learnt so much about Layouts and Backgrounds and so many new products used for them... Yes I can today make a better project.. But I love this one too.. If I am 10 steps ahead of where I started, cant forget the first step.... Coz I know that I still have to go 100 and more steps ahead from where I am today....  














Playing with:

13 comments:

  1. beautiful flowers charu, way to go on BG colouring. will make an attempt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanx shyla.. :) This is a six months old project... it took me four days of thinking about posting it or not.. :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is very pretty,Charu!! lovely quilling and the background looks very nice!!At times Simple wins over Grand!!
    http://www.kalasirjana.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha ha ;)..... Thank u very much for the lovely words.

      Delete
  4. A very beautiful project..............love the quilling, amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is AWESOME! Charu. I'm your newest follower :). I saw your link a BGC and decided to take a look at your coffee creation. It was simply great! I loved your creativity in that project. And now I'm totally in awe of your crafty talent! These quilled flowers are totally mind blowing.I too come up with unfinished projects at times and end up finishing it! ;0. Beautiful creation!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh my.. Thank u so much Sarah... :-) Im happy... This post and this project are at least able to gear u up n encourage to finish some of ur unfinished projects.... ;-)

      Delete
  6. Very prrety Charu!!!Thanx for playing along with us @ DCAM

    CHALLENGES!!!But our challenge is use handmade flowers made out of diecuts!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow!!! Thats a beautiful piece of art. And the amount of hardwork and patience clearly shows through.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very Pretty , and well cordinated
    But our challenge say anything goes with a handmade flower out of die cuts
    Thanks for playing with us at DCAM Challenge #1 Anything goes with a handmade flower
    All the best

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely gorgeous work , nice colours ....Thanks for playing along with us at DCAM challenges #1 " Anything goes with a handmade flower "
    All the best

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is gorgeous work Charu ..I can just imagine the time and effort it must have taken to complete a project of this size especially using quilling ..Its really turned out so well :) ..Love your flower arrangement and the Bg you have created !
    Thank you so much for playing along Crafter's Corner #11 and Best of Luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful Quilling, Charu!

    Thanks for playing along at Lulupu's Challenge #15 - Weather or Not!
    Love,
    Nikita!! :)

    ReplyDelete