Monday 24 March 2014

Shabby Chic Princess

Ola every one !!
 Today I am here to share my latest shabby chic canvas lay out which I prepared for my daughter...
Here are the pictures...













Playing with:
lulupu-27-2nd-birthday-special    L : love, lay out, layers, leaves , laces
                                             U: utee    P : princess, patterned papers, pearls, pollens,
                                      T : Textures, texture paste,  C : chipboard items, colors, crafters workshop stencils
time4scrap-36-pearls-and-lace       itsybitsyindia-precious-baby-challenege


2 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous canvas, Charu. So many different elements and all so beautifully brought together! I really love your colors, flowers and the pretty embellishing you have done.

    Thank you so much for playing along the Second Birthday Celebration challenge at Lulupu and Best of luck!

    ReplyDelete