Friday 6 June 2014

Thank u for being u

Hi everyone!!!
I know I am back after a short back... :) But I have been continuously crafting .... I never take breaks when it comes to crafting..
Today I wish to share my latest card that I made particularly to participate in The Cheerylynn Challenge and The Justrite challenge... Matching Envelope have been designed and created as per requirement..
So here's my card...








Supplies used:
 Fabriano cardstock
Cheerylynn Dies :  fanciful flourish, olive branches , lace heart die
Justrite stamps
spellbinders floral oval die
white embossing powder and star embossing folder

Playing with:

4 comments:

  1. What a super looking card and I love how you have made a co-ordinating envelope. Thanks for joining in the challenge at Cheery Lynn Designs and Good Luck.
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so perfect for the challenge. I loved the way you have used the dies, and of course the flowers are awesome, thanks for sharing in the cheery Lynn challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! This is such a great job!! Love how you decorated the envelope! Thanks for sharing with us at JustRite Inspiration ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my!!! This set is amazing. I love your flower cluster, so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete